Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Natal Salutations


This is for Otep de Guzman...a very dear friend...it is my deepest wish that you will still be one in my next life. This is for Ralph Juntila...a good friend too...one of the most understanding souls I have ever met. This is for all my other cherished friends...all of whom I cannot name right here and now.

Happy Birthday...one and all.

As I'm in the habit of saying: Vaya con Dios. Semper fi. Oh...I cannot afford to forget...this is for my uncle (Ezer) who stood as a parent in so, so, so many years. (Likewise, a birthday celebrator.) He of all people...need not read this, because even if I wrote this myself...these could very well be his words to me.

For every birthday that arrives, a door opens. Many doors leading to comfort and security would have to be left behind. The door that opens leads to a future we know nothing about...BUT IT IS THE ONLY DOOR. FEAR NOTHING. TRUST GOD. Leave the past doors even if they assure security. FEAR NOTHING. GO THROUGH IT. TRUST THE DOOR. Trust the future. TRUST GOD. FEAR NOTHING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home