Monday, January 23, 2006

THREE


For the longest time, this wise saying has been one of my ultimate favorites. I learned this from a classmate when I was in college, that long ago. (That was so long ago it felt like another life.)

There are THREE WAYS TO BECOME IMMORTAL:

1. Sire a son. (Ladies, lest you turn this into a gender issue, I DID NOT invent these sayings and I do not feel I am worthy to change the original by adding "daughter".)

2. Plant a tree. (Assuming it does not get cut down by illegal loggers right off, I mean...illegal loggers are like ORCS in this country, and when I say country...I am not referring to the USA.)

3. Write a novel. (If you ask me, it does not have to get published. I sure hope so, because as a writer, this is the easiest path for me to take to get "immortality".)

(So, at this very point in time, are YOU immortal?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home